Saturday, September 1, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY: Western Shoot

The second half of the formal shoot I did actually took very little time with the duo shots. Honestly I like all the individuals better. I asked the models to come dressed as western as they could, a sort of fake western.  Neither are farm folk by nature, so they had to borrow a few things, and I just said to dress more casual with tank tops.  It ended up being a little punk western for Chelsea, but I really liked it.  The location I used was also a really pretty park. One of my favorite actually. It has a nice secluded area where there's a steam and no housed around to hear you if you scream.

Here are some of the very few shots we did of them together:




 Unfortunately, on the one above the scrim we used to light up Chelsea's features ended up reflecting too much light.
The above was really the first time I felt James was actually doing a more model pose.

I really liked playing around with the playground, but kids kept running into the shots even though I tried to pick a slower time.

No comments:

Post a Comment