Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY: Chelsea's Formal Photos

 After my break from art, I'm still trying to take things slow. It's only now I realize how much I was pushing and stressig myself everyday to make huge progress on at least one project. I've still got to get things done, but maybe I should slow down a bit. After I finish my drawing, I think I'm going to bring out my painting.

The shoot I showed everyone yesterday had some great individual pictures. I really wanted to share all of them, but I narrowed it down to my favorites. She was a fantastic model. The only trick was trying to guide her away from pin-up style and more towards glamour.




There was a stunning rock feature where we spend a long time getting great shots. I loved the moss on the rock.







Well thank you for joining me today. Tomorrow I'll have more from this giant shoot.  Today I'm going to work a bit on my drawing. I'll keep photographing my progress on the drawing so I can show you my workflow!

No comments:

Post a Comment