Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MISC: Bye-Bye Porch

Today I'm busy packing for some house-sitting. I'm afraid there is nothing artsy to put up, but not every day is especially interesting. I did manage to go over my goal for my novel the other day.

I do most of my writing out on my porch. It's perfectly positioned to stat in the shade and get only the light breeze. Today, since I'm a wee bit busy, I'll at least share where I ike to relax, read, and most especially: write. It has a nice tree in front to block out the pool, so all I see is the quaint little duck pond.

Yeesssssssss.....my precious porch....



It's not for long, but it's where I seem to be able to focus the most. I usually listen to one of my Pandora stations through headphones and just type. Plus it's relaxing for a little break as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment