Saturday, August 18, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY: Business Photos

When me and my friend were keeping our passion for photography alive through weekly excursions, we started doing more business style shoots. The reason being that she was/is working on her own company for business clothing. She makes her own pursed right now and plans to go to a design school in New York.

We went down to the Municipal Building which has a lovely fountain and garden area. It was soooo ridiculously bright and roasting, I ended up getting fried like a lobster.

I realized that my style of photography was probably more geared to fashion and style, and that's what I enjoyed the most. I would really love to work with Vogue someday. Since I play with colour so much, I had to lay off the editing a bit to really show the products for the ones she used. When I think about it, I suppose that I have more fun with creative shoots and playing with editing, but I think I have a good eye for framing. In the end I have to think about what this Jack-of-Arts is going to master, so it means narrowing down what I focus on.

Here are my favorites from that day:





As you can see, my favorites are those that are more style than editorial. The ones she used were more of the unedited. Her business is in clothes, so the photos for her business were the ones that emphasized the style and unaltered the colours:




P.s. I'd also like to extend out a greeting to my newest follower beanpiii. Thank you for following my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment