Sunday, August 12, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY: Faeries


Dreamland came sweetly last night, finally. I ended up folding my bed back into a couch so I could double layer all the padding. No more poles in my back for the moment. Unless I have a jousting dream and like Freddy Kreuger he comes out and jabs me in the spine. I thought we were friends, but he had to jab me in my dreams. I'll show him. I'm gonna go commando in my sleep.

So, I promised everybody some faeries!

When the summer sun was just beginning to burn the leaves, a cool breeze floated into the rocky canyon; following the winding river. That day two faeries played amongst the leaves and fountains in the small mountain village in Estes Park, Colorado.


 "Tonight we Ride"

Isn't she gorgeous. A swedish model, that woman.

And me...




People kept staring and asking if were were doing some sort of event. I feel like we do these things partly for the reactions and partly for the neat pictures. We kept the wings on while wandering the town too. Sometimes, to make the world more interesting, all it takes is two strange girls in strange outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment